Scott Pringle, the Owner of Foothill Development Group and Snow Ranch, has built over 140 homes in the Auburn and San Francisco Bay Areas.
Scott graduated from California State University Chico in 1978 with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Industry and Technology, and has worked for Westinghouse Electric and Cookson Door Company.
After moving into the Construction Industry, Scott was a managing consultant with J.A. Boyd and Associates, Jacobs Associates and O’Brien Kreitzberg and Associates. He managed and built projects including hospitals, several dams, water plants, bridges and tunnels, and helped act as a consultant on troubled construction projects throughout the nation for over eleven years.
He hold affiliations with the ASCE, SAME and is a licensed Contractor in California.
Scott joined his family with Pringle Construction Company and developed and built eight home subdivisions in Hayward, Belmont, Pleasanton and Marin County.
He now owns and manages 150 apartment units in California. Scott lives in Auburn with his family, and is personally involved with the daily operations for Snow Ranch.
Other Projects by Foothill Development LLC
- Godetia Project, 5 single family homes on Somerset Place, off of Canada Road in Woodside, California
- The Highlands, 21 single family homes on Orchid Drive in Terra Linda, San Rafael, California. The project is all of the homes on the street
- Ridgeview, 32 homes on Brandywine Drive and Thistle Court in the Hayward Hills, Hayward, California
- Tamalvista, 7 luxury homes on Rogue Moraes Drive in Mill Valley, California
- Ralston Ranch, 22 homes on Ralston Ranch Road in the hills in Belmont, California
- Avenir, 12 luxury homes on Bunker Lane in the Castlewood Country Club in Pleasanton, California
- Jacobs Court, 19 luxury town homes on Jacobs Court in Palo Alto, California
All of these projects were raw land at the time of purchase. We built the utilities, roads and homes as a completed project.